In the Email
section, you can design, create, and manage the messages you want to send.
Before you begin
- The platform allows you to create the email you want to send using a drag&drop editor, which allows you to import “blocks”, i.e. types of objects to be included in the email (text boxes, images, buttons…).
- You can create an email from scratch, designing it as you prefer, or use one of the templates that you find already loaded in the Template section.
- An email in Infomail has several states:
- Draft: the email is being worked on, editing activities have not yet been completed and sending has not been scheduled
- Scheduled: ready to be sent
- In progress: being sent
- Sent: sent and monitored through statistics